The risk management division is responsible for managing the risk control system, setting parameters and verifying in processing orders and or instructions, both for the interests of customers and for the interests of the Company, and carrying out securities transactions with the following provisions:
- Develop and ensure the implementation of trading limit parameters, both for the benefit of customers and for the benefit of the Company, the formulations of which are contained in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Verify that the client securities account has been opened and approved by the marketing division.
- Verifying before carrying out customer orders and or instructions to ensure the availability of funds and / or securities in the client's securities account, in the context of securities transaction settlement.
- For customers who do not have a securities account in the Company, verify the availability of funds and / or securities is done by ensuring that the customer has made a written statement.
- The verification of securities accounts and the availability of funds and / or securities can be done both manually and electronically through the Company's integrated risk management system.
The risk management division is required to prepare Standard Operating Procedures, related to securities transactions carried out for the benefit of the Company or affiliated parties, such as shareholders, members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company, and report the said securities transactions to the compliance division.
The Objectives and Policies of Financial Risk Management